New clients are to print and complete the appropriate Biopsychosocial version and following forms before your appointment. Plan to spend One and a half hours at the intake appointment which consists of filling out paperwork and getting acquainted with me.
Please note: if you don't have access to a printer, you can fill out the forms in the office. If this is the case, I ask that you please arrive 30 minutes before your actual intake appointment to start on these forms.
- Biopsychosocial Adult version
- Biopsychosocial Child and Adolescent Version
- Assurance of Freedom Form
- Attendance Policy
- Client Information Sheet
- Client Rights Revised
- HIPPA Compliant Release( Emergency Contact)
- HIPPA Compliant Release Primary Care Physician(PCP)
- Insurance Private Release
- PerformCare Release
- Physical Exam Information
- Physical Examination Form
Note: To download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, click here.